Friday, April 21, 2023

Hello, my friends, Hello!!!

 

Well, hello there my old friends. It has been such a long time since I felt like sitting down and writing. (and after I published this, I saw that is has been 1 year since I've blogged. Last blog posted April 22, 2022 - eeeek) So, what's new with me, you ask?


WELL!!!!


We are now on Instagram!!! (@thinkthankfully)  I will try my best to keep that updated on a more regular basis. We are still on Facebook, but that has not been a social media platform of choice for me, so I've kind of let that slide a bit. Maybe I'll get back into that again, someday.


https://www.instagram.com/thinkthankfully/

I'm also working on a book! Yes, you read that right! A book! Not necessarily a thankful book but a book I'm super thankful for!!! It should be hitting Amazon Kindle in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to publish a chapter a week as an episode book!




I've started a new job that has taken me out of the classroom and into a quasi-administrative role in a local school district. I'm still within the teacher's contract (hence the quasi), but hoping that after additional certification on my part, it might turn into something a bit bigger. I love where I work, who I work with, what I'm doing, and all that jazz!!!

I had Achilles Repair surgery in June 2022. With that came about a whole host of learning experiences. It was tough being non-weight bearing for the entire summer, but thankfully, it is healing well (could take up to a year and a half to feel 100% better).

I did find these shoes on Amazon, that I absolutely LOVE. I have them in every color! They feel good on my heel, and still offer a stylish look (not an old granny look) for my daily work wear. They look good with jeans, too!!! Cheap, well made, and snazzy!!! Grab a pair or two and thank me later!!! (I sized up a half size because of the heel issue, but they fit well, so there's that, too)

(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases)








For your morning, boost, try this coffee! We love it!
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases)


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, my friends, Hello!!!

  Well, hello there my old friends. It has been such a long time since I felt like sitting down and writing. (and after I published this, I ...